North Brighton Office & Maintenance will be closed on the following days in observance of the Holidays:
Friday, December 23rd, 2022
Monday, December 26, 2022
Monday, January 2nd, 2023
Our Annual Senior Tea is coming up! Mark your calendars!
Come enjoy the fun, eat some sandwiches & tea.
Bring a dozen cookies to share!
There would be a hosted craft class!
When: Thursday, December 15th, 2022
Time: 11:30 am to ?
You better watch out, you better not cry,
you better not pout, I’m telling you why!
Santa will be visiting North Brighton Clubhouse!
When: Saturday, December 10th, 2022
Time: Noon – 2pm!
**Please make sure you mark the time on your calendar as the time has changed from last year!
We hope everyone had a very happy & safe 4th!
Here are your July 2022 reminders:
The Board of Directors meeting is on the 2nd Tuesday, July 12, 2022. Doors open at 7:00pm, feel free to come and observe or if you have any questions.
The Senior Lunch is the 3rd Thursday, July 21, 2022. If you are an NBT Senior, feel free to come and enjoy some lunch! Senior lunch starts at 11:30am.
The North Brighton Mower for the 2022 season is Lia Holman. If you need your backyard mowed, please contact Lia at (816) 288-8983. If she does not answer, please leave a message and she will return your call.
The Board of Directors has approved to have a new security company patrol the property, Starting July 1, 2022! Please make sure you are contacting the new company, Homeland Security Protective Services.
Our Resident Portal is up and running again!
We are very sorry about the inconvenience.
To log in to your resident portal, Please use the username and password you have been using prior. You will not have to create a new username and password.
All previous payment accounts and reoccurring payments have been cancelled and will need to be set up again. Please make sure to set up your payment for the new Carrying Charge rate.
Carrying Charge rates for 2021:
1 bedroom – $496-$503
2 bedroom – $512-$515
3 bedroom – $522-$525
4 bedroom – $532
March 18, 2020
We want to assure you that we are doing all we can to protect our members and to avoid any undue health risks or issues. We have made some changes to our operations effective Monday, March 23, 2020 through April 3, 2020. We will notify you of any updates or changes at that time.
Listed below are the changes that will begin on March 23, 2020:
The office and maintenance will maintain their current hours (Monday-Friday 8am-5pm) but using social distancing procedures as follows:
- When calling in work orders please notify the office or when using the portal of anyone that is sick in your household. Work orders will be prioritized based on the issue. If the issue can wait it will be addressed at a later date.
- For after-hours emergencies service for work orders you can still call the answering service at 913-894-3456.
- Limit traffic to the office by calling first. Depending on the issue, many things can be handled over the phone, faxed, mailed, emailed or an appointment will be made.
- Clubhouse rentals for March have been cancelled and fees will be refunded or they can reschedule for a later date.
- Senior luncheon for March 19, 2020 has been cancelled.
- Friendly reminder, please only flush waste and toilet tissue down the toilet. No flushable wipes or paper towels this will help prevent a sewer back-up.
Thank you for your cooperation and stay healthy!
Board of Directors,
Maintenance and Office Staff
Shared from Tailor Made Property Services
Your safety, health, and well-being are of the utmost importance to us. We understand that there are many concerns around Novel Coronavirus 2019 and we want to assure you that we are doing all that we can to protect our residents and prevent the spread of disease. We are committed to doing our part to keep you healthy and will continue to communicate any changes in service to you as quickly as possible.
Cleaning and education
Increased frequency and deep cleaning of hard surfaces in common areas – countertops, doorknobs, and the like. Increased hand sanitizer dispensers in the lobby and other common areas, including frequent maintenance to ensure the dispensers remain operational.
Additional signage posted to educate you on how to prevent the spread of infection.
Things residents can do to help slow the spread of this pandemic
- Wash your hands frequently – especially after touching doorknobs or pushing elevator buttons – and follow proper hand-washing procedures:
- Using warm water and soap, wash hands for 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitizer with at least 60-95% alcohol.
- If you feel ill, stay in your unit and let building management know you are feeling sick by calling us at 816-454-2500. Separate yourself from other residents and pets.
- If you need to leave your unit to go to a doctor, please wear a mask over your nose and mouth (or in the absence of a mask, use a scarf or handkerchief) and disposable gloves. Discard these items upon return and/or wash immediately.
- Any co-residents should use a face mask and or gloves when in the same room as you.
- Do not use public transportation, ride sharing, or taxis.
- Do not enter any public areas in the building.
- Before leaving to go to the doctor, call ahead to let them know if you may have been exposed to a virus.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue and discard immediately in a lined trashcan and wash your hands immediately afterwards following the steps noted above.
- Do not share personal items (dishes, utensil, cups, bedding, towels, etc.)
- Clean all high-touch surfaces every day.
Annual Board Meeting is this Sunday, March 8, 2020 at 2:00p.m. Doors open at 1:30p.m. for early registration.
Don’t forget daylight savings time and “Spring Forward”.