The Board of Directors:
The Board of Directors is comprised of five members who have been elected by the membership to serve on the Board. The Board of Directors meet the second Tuesday of each month in the community clubhouse at 5057 NE 37th Street at 7 pm. All members are invited to attend the open session. The Board normally has a public open session, then goes into closed executive session. The annual membership meeting is the second Sunday in March each year. Members are elected to serve on the Board at this important meeting. The minutes of all public meetings are published in the Brightoneer, the newsletter for the cooperative.
- Selma Irey, President
- Michael Crippen, 1st Vice President
- Dorothy Olsen, 2nd Vice President
- Trey Whitson, Treasurer
- Esther Shelton, Secretary
Our on-site staff is here to serve the membership and the daily needs of the property.
- Elizabeth Tharp, On-site Manager
- Tonilynn Shoff, Assistant Manager
- Les Dudrey, Maintenance Supervisor
- Chris Curlett, Assistant Maintenance Supervisor
- Greg Curlett, Maintenance Technician
- Kyle Thompson, Maintenance Technician
- Duwayne Stone, Maintenance Technician
- Michael Starliper, Maintenance Technician
The managing agent and cooperative attorney are hired to oversee the functions of the property.
- Marlene Dau, President , Tailor Made Property Services, Inc., (816) 421-1555
- Bradley Constance, Cooperative Attorney (816) 833-1800
- Su Bacon, Recording Secretary
- Metro Public Safety – (816) 436-0401