Our Resident Portal is up and running again!
We are very sorry about the inconvenience.
To log in to your resident portal, Please use the username and password you have been using prior. You will not have to create a new username and password.
All previous payment accounts and reoccurring payments have been cancelled and will need to be set up again. Please make sure to set up your payment for the new Carrying Charge rate.
Carrying Charge rates for 2021:
1 bedroom – $496-$503
2 bedroom – $512-$515
3 bedroom – $522-$525
4 bedroom – $532
March 18, 2020
We want to assure you that we are doing all we can to protect our members and to avoid any undue health risks or issues. We have made some changes to our operations effective Monday, March 23, 2020 through April 3, 2020. We will notify you of any updates or changes at that time.
Listed below are the changes that will begin on March 23, 2020:
The office and maintenance will maintain their current hours (Monday-Friday 8am-5pm) but using social distancing procedures as follows:
- When calling in work orders please notify the office or when using the portal of anyone that is sick in your household. Work orders will be prioritized based on the issue. If the issue can wait it will be addressed at a later date.
- For after-hours emergencies service for work orders you can still call the answering service at 913-894-3456.
- Limit traffic to the office by calling first. Depending on the issue, many things can be handled over the phone, faxed, mailed, emailed or an appointment will be made.
- Clubhouse rentals for March have been cancelled and fees will be refunded or they can reschedule for a later date.
- Senior luncheon for March 19, 2020 has been cancelled.
- Friendly reminder, please only flush waste and toilet tissue down the toilet. No flushable wipes or paper towels this will help prevent a sewer back-up.
Thank you for your cooperation and stay healthy!
Board of Directors,
Maintenance and Office Staff
Shared from Tailor Made Property Services
Your safety, health, and well-being are of the utmost importance to us. We understand that there are many concerns around Novel Coronavirus 2019 and we want to assure you that we are doing all that we can to protect our residents and prevent the spread of disease. We are committed to doing our part to keep you healthy and will continue to communicate any changes in service to you as quickly as possible.
Cleaning and education
Increased frequency and deep cleaning of hard surfaces in common areas – countertops, doorknobs, and the like. Increased hand sanitizer dispensers in the lobby and other common areas, including frequent maintenance to ensure the dispensers remain operational.
Additional signage posted to educate you on how to prevent the spread of infection.
Things residents can do to help slow the spread of this pandemic
- Wash your hands frequently – especially after touching doorknobs or pushing elevator buttons – and follow proper hand-washing procedures:
- Using warm water and soap, wash hands for 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitizer with at least 60-95% alcohol.
- If you feel ill, stay in your unit and let building management know you are feeling sick by calling us at 816-454-2500. Separate yourself from other residents and pets.
- If you need to leave your unit to go to a doctor, please wear a mask over your nose and mouth (or in the absence of a mask, use a scarf or handkerchief) and disposable gloves. Discard these items upon return and/or wash immediately.
- Any co-residents should use a face mask and or gloves when in the same room as you.
- Do not use public transportation, ride sharing, or taxis.
- Do not enter any public areas in the building.
- Before leaving to go to the doctor, call ahead to let them know if you may have been exposed to a virus.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue and discard immediately in a lined trashcan and wash your hands immediately afterwards following the steps noted above.
- Do not share personal items (dishes, utensil, cups, bedding, towels, etc.)
- Clean all high-touch surfaces every day.
Annual Board Meeting is this Sunday, March 8, 2020 at 2:00p.m. Doors open at 1:30p.m. for early registration.
Don’t forget daylight savings time and “Spring Forward”.
Reminder: Santa will be here Saturday, December 7, 2019 from 2:00pm-4:00pm at the North Brighton Townhouses Clubhouse. Feel free to take your our pictures or we can for $1.00 for 1 picture – $5.00 for 6 pictures. Free treats for the children.
Halloween Tips from the KC Police Department
1. Trick-or-treat with trusted neighbors Use the Nextdoor Treat Map (https://nextdoor.com/treat_map). to plan your route ahead of time and find the safest, most efficient route to the candy. If you’re planning to hand out candy this year, add your house to the map! Don’t forget to choose the newly added Teal Pumpkin if you plan to hand out non-food treats for trick-or-treaters with food allergies. Help make Halloween a safe day for all kiddos.
2. Dress like a ghoul or goblin, but stay safe Make sure costumes and candy bags or pails are reflective. Costumes shouldn’t drag too far on the ground to avoid tripping, and masks, hats, and shoes should be well-fitting.
3. If you plan to be driving during trick-or-treat hours, watch for children walking on roadways, medians, and curbs Be sure to enter and exit driveways carefully, and have your lights turned on so pedestrians can see you coming and move to the side of the road.
4. Use well-marked routes to get to the candy Always use the sidewalk, and do not cut across yards or use alleys. Wherever possible, cross the road at a crosswalk.
5. When in doubt, throw the candy out Avoid candy that has loose wrappings, is completely unwrapped, has puncture holes, or is homemade and not factory-wrapped. Small children should not be allowed hard candy, which could be a choking hazard. Have a spooktacular Halloween! Written by Nick Brinkerhoff
Happy 1st Day of October! Our next Board meeting will be on Tuesday, October 8, 2019. Doors will open at 7:00pm. Hope to see everyone!
Maintenance & office will be closed Labor Day, Monday, September 2, 2019. Our monthly board meeting will be held on the second Tuesday, September 10, 2019 (doors open at 7pm). Also, don’t forget the Senior Lunch held on the third Thursday, September 19, 2019 starts at 11:30am.