NBT COVID-19 Notice
March 18, 2020
We want to assure you that we are doing all we can to protect our members and to avoid any undue health risks or issues. We have made some changes to our operations effective Monday, March 23, 2020 through April 3, 2020. We will notify you of any updates or changes at that time.
Listed below are the changes that will begin on March 23, 2020:
The office and maintenance will maintain their current hours (Monday-Friday 8am-5pm) but using social distancing procedures as follows:
- When calling in work orders please notify the office or when using the portal of anyone that is sick in your household. Work orders will be prioritized based on the issue. If the issue can wait it will be addressed at a later date.
- For after-hours emergencies service for work orders you can still call the answering service at 913-894-3456.
- Limit traffic to the office by calling first. Depending on the issue, many things can be handled over the phone, faxed, mailed, emailed or an appointment will be made.
- Clubhouse rentals for March have been cancelled and fees will be refunded or they can reschedule for a later date.
- Senior luncheon for March 19, 2020 has been cancelled.
- Friendly reminder, please only flush waste and toilet tissue down the toilet. No flushable wipes or paper towels this will help prevent a sewer back-up.
Thank you for your cooperation and stay healthy!
Board of Directors,
Maintenance and Office Staff